Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Of all the things I thought I wanted for Christmas, and of all the things I got, the one that I least expected is the one that I'm the most greatful for.

I hadn't really realized it before, but in marrying Sam I'm gaining not olny a husband, but another set of parents, 12 siblings, their spouses, and 22 nieces and nephews. Coming from a family of 4, that's A LOT, and at first it was intimidating, but now I'm realizing what a blessing it is.

For Christmas this year I got more family. More people to love and be loved by, sisters that I never had untill now, and nieces and nephews that I get more attached to every time I see them.

It's the most amazing Christmas gift I could ever recieve.

1 comments:

The Harmons said...

I love blogs. Our family is crazy but you'll get use to it. From what I see already you fit in perfectly. Have fun doing your pics today.If you guys need anything let us know.

Post a Comment